Tuesday, April 22, 2008

New Class mates

I meant to blog about this a couple of weeks ago but my life got a little crazy. So two weeks ago the kids got some new classmates. These classmates are a bit different from the others they too are blonde with blue eyes. We met some really fun friends who live in our Neighborhood. They are the Walls. They are here fro six months and wanted their kids to learn Spanish & culture. Each one of my kids has a Wall child in their class. it worked out great. This picture was taken on the first day the Walls went to school. Sorry its a bit small, when I down loaded it was this small!!!
My kids have really enjoyed having a new friend in the class.
On thing I think is so funny the first time we saw the Walls they were walking down our street with their mother. My kids saw them and said "Mom talk to them I know they must speak english, we can play with them and understand'!!!!
So we did and have become good friends. Praise the Lord for good friendships we have made since we have been here.

4 comments:

allison said...

So sorry about the camera. Glad to see you making new friends

Renee said...

It's so nice to be able to keep up with how you guys are doing. I'm sure it was interesting to just run into Americans like that. Glad you guys are doing so well.

Kimberly said...

Happy to hear that y'all have new friends. Love to hear from you.
Love you and miss you.

Anonymous said...

Hey Danny & Daphne! It's Brooke (Reese) Jenkins from PC. Email me if you get some time...bbj531@yahoo.com