Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Chloe Ann's Birthday

Happy Birthday Chloe Ann!!!
This past thursday we celebrated her birthday. We had a party with her class at school.

My dear friend Melissa let me borrow her camera. Danny met me at the school with his Spanish teacher Carola. She loved holding Naomi while we had the party. We took a cake that Chloe Ann & I made and decorated. It was yummy and the kids all liked it.




I was surprized, almost everyclass mate brought a gift for her. She got all kinds of neat things. It was really fun for Chloe Ann. I took party favors for each child. One of the items was a whistle:) When all 14 of them opened the whistles and started blowing Danny said "could you not find anything else"? Poor teacher, She said it was no problem. She is so sweet.

Chloe Ann Her teacher Velin and Cindi.

On Friday night we had the Conners and the Walls over for dinner and celebrated her birthday with them. Chloe Ann wanted to have spagetti & a delicious cake from the bakery she had seen a couple of months ago. It was white with green apples and strawberries on top. We had a great time of fellowship and everyone enjoyed their time together. So sad to say I did not take pictures of this party. My camera is officially retired.



4 comments:

Heather said...

chole, I am so glad that you had a fun birthday! We love you a ton!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Chole Ann from Maddy!

Abbey said...

Happy Birthday to CHloe Ann! Man, what a fun school party! They don't let ya do that here... remind her of that!! ;)

And I read your other post too, and I'm so happy for you and Danny & the kids to have found some good friends there. That's so important!

Donna Griffin said...

Happy bday to Ms Cloe Ann. I love that you all have new friends, to take some of the loneliness away from your other friends leaving. I know the kids love meeting new friends. Daphne I surely enjoyed the video of Danny and Naomi. Sooooooo cute. Well girl you all take care and not too much shake rattle and roll. Ha Ha