Wednesday, August 3, 2011

Growing up fast

It is hard to believe our sweet little Abigail is 5 months old today! As I set up my "studio" to take pictures of Abi, I decided to take pictures of all the kids. It is incredible how fast the kids are growing, I always heard that when I was young but you never really know how fast kiddos grow until they are almost grown. Titus is 13, Isaac is 11, Chloe Ann is 9 and Naomi is 4.








Abi has been rolling over for a couple weeks now, she loves to smile and laugh and especially catch your attention. She has just started to cough or squeal to get our attention. She continues to be a good baby and is very happy all the time.

3 comments:

mica said...

The kids are all so beautiful!

Daphne said...

Thank you Mica, I have been praying for Christian!! How exciting, I am sure he will come home with lots of cool stories.

web said...

very nice pics......