Thursday, August 14, 2008

Spiders and Scorpions & Crabs OH MY!

I hesitate to blog about this stuff because I don't want to discourage anyone from coming down, but it is a fact. We have them all! We found a nice big tarantula in the entrance of the house before we even moved in. Nice Huh?









Since we have been in the house we have found at least one scorpion a day. I have had a hard time thinking about living with these critters. We have been told they will not kill you if you get stung. That still does not make me feel any better.










The other morning I got up and heard a pitter patter of what I thought was a mouse. Then we heard a loud scratching noise. Danny found the noise and it was a CRAB!!


Needless to say life has been very interesting since we moved in. I will blog about our move and house soon.

6 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Abbey said...

If I were to come... I would need to bring heavy sleeping medication!! I can't stop looking at those scorpions...

Jim said...

Ok, so we have an idea how big the crab is... but just how big are the scorpions? Should I ask? ;)

allison said...

Fry them up and eat um' girl! Maybe they have alot of protein. God be with you, your family, and those darn creatures that God put on this earth:)

Anonymous said...

We'll add that to our prayers for you! Yikes!

John and Patsy LaRive

Daphne said...

Thanks guys, Praise the Lord we have not seen any scorpions for at least six days. YEA!!!!!