Thursday, March 6, 2008

Hello again!!!

As you all could tell I have been a little busy since the kids started school. School has been good for the kids. Titus comes home telling all about his day, what his teachers and class mates said and did that day. At first Chloe Ann had the hardest time leaving me. Once I left the teacher said she was better. Now she has made a lot of friends and looks forward to going to school. Danny & I are amazed at how well they are picking up Spanish. Isaac was having a harder time with School. He actually quit talking!! His teacher said he does all his work he is given but does not speak. Danny & I decided to give all the kids goals. Titus goal was to ask 3 class mates their names. Chloe Ann had to also ask 2 class mates their name. Isaac had to say "Hola, como estas?" That after noon when we picked them up Titus jumped in and said he had met 3 new friends, Andi, Josue & Violeta. Chloe Ann said she met Lourdes, & Estefani. We asked Isaac how it went. He said "Well I was going to talk to someone, then my lip got a cramp so I couldn't". No kidding this is what he said. We all died laughing. He just sat there with a big grin. After much encouragement Isaac is talking much more. Please keep the kids in your prayers next week, it is exam week. Titus is very nervous about the exams. We told them not to worry about the grades. The main reason they are in school is to learn Spanish. I was going to post a cute picture of the kids in their school uniforms, but I cannot add images right now. Anyone else have that problem?

2 comments:

Abbey said...

That is so funny about the cramped lip!!! Just tell Isaac when he gets the nerve to speak to someone new at school, make sure he's booger-free and he'll be fine! ;)

Heather said...

sweet kids. they must have some wonderful relatives...
love ya